Zero gravity chair is one of the most loved furniture in the market. People love to bring them in their backyard patio and they also love to use them for outdoor camping. But the problem is most of the high-quality zero gravity chairs are also very heavy. If you place those zero gravity chairs in outdoor for a longer period then those chairs can face rusting problems. That is when aluminum zero gravity chair comes in. Because aluminum zero gravity recliners are not only lightweight but they are also rustproof. That’s why those chairs are ideal for outdoor use. An aluminum anti-gravity chair is one of the best ways to relax outdoors. Even if you forget the chairs in the open, you don’t have to worry about the wear and tear due to weather. They are made weatherproof.
In this article, we have come up with some of the top-quality aluminum zero gravity chair, so that you can choose the one that suits your needs and easily relax near your pool or in the garden.
Rust Proof and Aluminum Zero Gravity chair review
Lets check the list of quality aluminum zero gravity recliners that we are going to review today.
- Overall best: Best choice oversized recliner
- Best for the patio: Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair
- Recliner with aluminum seat posts:Goplus zero gravity chair
- Aluminum zero gravity beach chairs: Polar Aurora zero gravity chair
- Heavy-duty aluminum recliner:Four Season zero gravity chair
- Rustproof aluminum zero gravity recliner: Mamasam zero gravity chair
Not Let’s start the main review
1. Overall best: Best choice oversized recliner
This adjustable Aluminum gravity-free recliner by best choice product is our selected best choice due to its sturdiness, durability, and high functionality. The chair can accommodate two people at one time and can be locked anywhere between 0 degrees to 170 degrees based on your preference. In its fully reclined form, its dimension is 35x50x37 (LxWXH) inch length, which means it is large enough to accommodate people that are as tall as 6 feet 2 inches.
This chair comes with 450 pounds maximum weight capacity and has a breathable mesh back that makes it more comfortable to sit on. The seating area, on the other hand, is padded. It also comes with a padded headrest.
- The chair comes with a multifunctional design.
- It provides a high value for money.
- The chair is designed to be durable, sturdy, and functional.
- It can be adjusted in any desire position
- Its actual weight holding capacity is less than 400 pounds.
2. Best for the patio: Timber Ridge zero gravity chair
With a maximum load capacity of 350 pounds, this chic looking Aluminum zero gravity recliner comes with a sturdy-looking steel tube frame. The seating and back area are made using durable polyester fabric. This aluminum anti-gravity chair by Timber Ridge can be easily adjusted in any position according to customer preference. You can use it in the upright position or in a completely laid-back position.
The best part is, this zero gravity chair is designed to be completely weatherproof. The breathable mesh fabric is waterproof and is constructed such that it provides maximum support. Other than this, it is portable and can be taken along to trips as well. If you want to know more about this brand then you can check our timber ridge anti gravity chair detail review
- It has a maximum loading capacity of 350 pounds.
- The nylon polyester mesh used is durable, sturdy, and waterproof.
- The chassis is constructed using tube steel treated for rust and corrosion resistance.
- It can accommodate tall people and is portable.
- It is slightly heavier than other zero gravity chairs.
3. Aluminum lounge chair with aluminum seat posts: Goplus zero gravity chair
If you are looking for a set of Aluminum anti gravity chair that you and your partner can enjoy in the patio or the garden, then this duo by Goplus is the answer. The chairs are designed for outdoor use and are extremely portable. They can be folded into one-third of their size and are pretty lightweight as well.
It comes with a cup holder and a tray to hold small items like magazines, beverages, phones, or anything else. This makes it ideal for a day out on the beach. You can also take them along on your road trips since they hardly take up any space in the car trunk. The best part is, you can enjoy it indoor as well as outdoor.
- It has a folding design and can fold into one-third of its size.
- It comes with a padded headrest.
- The chairs feature a tray and a cup holder.
- It comes in a pair which increases its overall value.
- The cup holder and the tray are not very sturdy.
- Its legs are made of steel and are not rust protected.
4. Aluminum zero gravity beach chairs: Polar Aurora zero gravity chair
Another pair of Aluminum anti gravity chairs that made it to our list of top 6 Aluminum gravity-free chairs are the polar aurora zero gravity chairs. They are designed to be lightweight, portable, and durable. These chairs can be folded to one-third of their size. Hence, they can not only be easily moved from room to room but can also be taken along on road trips and to beaches.
They are ideal for summers since the scorching sun does not damage the chassis paint and the mesh. It comes with a durable cup holder and tray so that you can relax on a summer day on the beach while sipping your martini. It can endure up to 300 pounds of weight and can accommodate tall people.
- It is portable and is easy to carry.
- The legs are made using weather-resistant durable steel.
- The seating area is constructed using high-quality mesh.
- It can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- The maximum weight endurance capacity is low as compared to other Aluminum anti gravity recliner
5. Heavy-duty aluminum recliner: Four Season zero gravity chair
This Four Season aluminum gravity free chair is designed such that it comes with maximum portability. The chair is equipped with an advanced and improved locking system for more safety. Moreover, it has an adjustable headrest for additional comfort.
The chair is designed such that it can be used in the patio, backyard, poolside, beach, or sporting events. It can support up to 330 pounds of weight. As far as the seating mesh is concerned, it is constructed using Textilene fabric that is suspended using a double bungee system. It can be adjusted in 40 different positions between 90 degrees and 166 degrees. The frame of the chair comes with iron phosphate powder coating for rust protection.
- The chair can be adjusted in 40 different positions between 90 degrees and 166 degrees.
- It comes with an iron phosphate coating for rust resistance.
- The seating fabric is made using durable Textilene.
- It comes with an advanced locking system for more safety.
- It is not completely weatherproof and cannot be used in extreme conditions for a longer time.
6. Rustproof aluminum zero gravity recliner: Mamasam zero gravity chair
Last but not least is this Aluminum gravity free chair by Mamasam that comes in chic colors and is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. The best part about this chair is its seamless shift. It can be changed from an upright position to a reclining position with a simple shift in the weight. It is not a very large chair. However, it is not as portable as the other chairs mentioned in this guide.
It comes with a padded headrest that can be easily detached as well. The seating mesh or fabric is suspended using a thick cord. The cord is easily replaceable. Moreover, this chair can endure as much as 300 kg of weight.
- The tilting and shifting from upright to the reclining position are seamless.
- It can endure a large amount of weight.
- The chair is available in a number of color options.
- It is durable and sturdy.
- This zero gravity chair is not portable.
Aluminum zero gravity chair advantages
In the first look, a zero gravity chair might seem like a basic poolside resting chair. However, it is much more than that. It comes with a number of advantages.
Sturdiness and Durability
Unlike normal zero gravity chairs, the Aluminum zero gravity recliner can be used outdoors without any issue. They are very durable and weatherproof. Hence, whether they are placed in the scorching sun or in heavy rain, the chassis will remain the way it is. Aluminum gravity-free chairs are treated for chip proofing and are made rust as well as corrosion-resistant. So these chairs are durable and also very sturdy.
Back pain relief
Like all the other zero gravity chairs, Aluminum anti-gravity chairs make you virtually weightless. Hence, releasing all the pressure on your spine. This way, Aluminum zero gravity recliners are known for relieving any kind of lower back pain. It is the best way to relax after a long day at work.
Easily foldable and lightweight
Usually, zero gravity chairs are very chunky and heavy. Let alone being portable, and they are difficult to move around the house. However, with Aluminum gravity-free chairs, you don’t have to face this issue. These chairs are not only lightweight but also easily foldable and take along on beach trips. If you are traveling in your own car, you can even take it along on longer trips where you need to relax and put your legs up more often.
Aluminum gravity-free chairs are most of the cases are rustproof. So we need not to concern about the rusting problem of this chair.
Frequently asked questions
Since there are a number of companies manufacturing Aluminum anti-gravity chairs, new buyers have a number of questions that need to be answered. Some of them are:
Are all aluminum gravity free chairs weatherproof?
Most of the aluminum gravity free chairs are weather-resistant rather than being weatherproof. They can endure extreme temperatures and rain but for a certain period of time. Scorching sun, heavy rainfall, and extremely cold temperatures can remove the rust-resistant coating leading to weakening of the structure. Hence, even if you invest in a zero gravity chair that claims to be weatherproof, it is better to keep it away from extreme conditions.
What kind of fabric these aluminum recliners are using?
In most cases, Aluminum anti-gravity chairs come with nylon or polyester mesh in the seating area. Both of these materials increase durability and sturdiness. Hence, any Aluminum gravity free chair that features nylon or polyester is perfect. However, make sure while dealing with these materials, a small nick can ruin it. They cannot be patched with a single fabric. So don’t use it around something sharp.
Are Aluminum anti-gravity chairs better than normal ones?
Yes, Aluminum zero gravity recliners are much better than the other ones since they have a longer life and are more durable. As far as another functionality is concerned, both are the same. However, make sure you invest in a zero gravity chair manufactured by a well-known company. This will ensure that it is designed according to scientific standards.
With summers approaching, Aluminum zero gravity recliners is a must investment. They will allow you to spend quality time outdoors in a relaxed position. Most of us want to spend hours on the beach but can’t since the sitting area is not very comfortable. Investing in the right zero gravity chair can change that. Finding a good and authentic Aluminum anti-gravity chair is not a very easy task. Mainly because there are so many quacks on the market, and the zero gravity chair requires a certain precision during the manufacturing process. Hence, in this article, we have listed down some top-quality Aluminum zero gravity chair for every situation. In case you are not sure whether you need a zero gravity chair, you can check the benefits of zero gravity chair, and you will get to know what kind of a positive change a zero gravity chair will bring.